Arunodaya Public School – Vikas Marg, Delhi Verified - Hosted By Akhila_Kumar_Mishra
|Pre-Nursery to XII|
Nursery Age Eligibility
Arunodaya Public School was established in 1996 under the aegis of Arunodaya Education Society, New Delhi. It started as a primary school and has now blossomed into a senior secondary school affiliated to CBSE.
The school embarks on the mission of providing good education and creating individuals who are confident their potential, diligent to work towards their goal and above all co-creators of their own destiny. At APS, it is the child centered education which aims at:
- All round Personality Development centered around character building.
- Value- oriented teaching.
- Enhancing of communicative skills and scientific temperament.
- Making of tomorrow’s citizens with a global outlook.
Nursery Admission Process
|The admission procedure is simple & straight forward. * Registration forms are available at the school reception and online also. * The application form should be submitted to the school reception during school hours. * All necessary documents are required to be attached with the form.|
Examinations and Evaluations
Formal Exams & Evaluation Criteria
|Classes I-II: 3 UT cycles of 20 marks each scheduled in May-July,Aug-Sep,Nov-Dec. And an Annual Assessment of 50 marks in March. Classes III-V: 2 UT cycles of 20 marks each scheduled in may-July,November-December and two terminal Assessment of 80 marks in September. Classes VI-X: As per the policy of the CBSE for continuous ad comprehensive Evaluation(CCE), the following scheme of examination will be followed. The entire session will be divided into two terms: The first term will be from April –September and the second term from October –march for the subsequent year.Each term will have two formative Assessments (FA) and one summative Assessment(SA). Classes XI-XII: The Entire session will be divided into two terms: Each term will have on UT of 20 marks and one terminal Examination of 100 marks. Practical subjects will have 70 marks(Theory)+30 marks(Practical).|
Fee Structure for Nursery
Other Admission charges
Total fees at time of Admission
Tuition Fee - yearly
Infrastructure Development Fee
Other Yearly Charges
Total Yearly Fee
Form Fee (Charged by school)
- The form charges mentioned here are tentative and can be revised by schools for 20-21 admissions
- The form charges are fixed by Delhi Goverment at Rs. 25/- for all schools in Delhi. For other cities these may vary from school to school
- If the charges are reduced you will be refunded the balance, if they are increased you'll have to pay the balance at later stage.